Vision: We strive to be an international collective of environmental specialists, leaders in their respective fields.
Principles: Our approach to business is guided by commitments to the following principles: Leadership, Integrity, Inspiration, Achievement, Balance and Continuous Improvement.
Our ability and duty to act: Our business faces many challenges and opportunities. The following issues have been prioritized and will be addressed due to their direct impact on us and our stakeholders: Climate change, water conservation, compliance, health and safety, virtual barriers and financial solvency.
Our attention to environmental, social and economic responsibility includes working within the law and voluntarily exceeding legal requirements. We will be innovative and demonstrate leadership on issues that are important to us and our stakeholders.
We commit to:
- Minimize environmental impacts in the areas of waste, water, and energy.
- Give back to communities by volunteering and donating resources.
- Ensure our network participants have responsible social and environmental practices.
- Create innovative approaches to minimize negative environmental impacts, improve economic bottom lines and integrate social elements into our product delivery.
- Promote health and well-being initiatives to our network.
- Promote effective communication amongst our network participants.
- Introduce sustainability innovations to our clients.
- Promoting safe work practices to our network participants, employees and clients will a goal of zero harm.
Annual objectives and targets will be established, management actions will be implemented, audits and review will be undertaken, as well as measuring and reporting on the implementation and performance of the above commitments. A training and awareness program will also be implemented to promote the above commitments.
Reporting will include:
- An annual sustainability report to be made available to our external stakeholders.
- Internal management reviews to be undertaken annually.
Lara Jefferson, Ph.D.